A terrific team – making a difference!
Team Leaders work in various work training, employment, activities, and support capacities. Team Leaders must be able to work in an environment that is often busy, while at the same time can create and plan activities. We look for people who are creative, have a good knowledge of successful work skills, and can teach these skills to the participants in the day program. Day programs are generally open Monday through Thursday and offer 32 hours of work per week. That’s full time!!!
Job Coaches are vocational specialists that provide job training to individuals who are working in community-based jobs. They must have a good knowledge of working skills, how to teach and train, and can work with employers and businesses. Job Coaches are often required to work evenings and weekends.
Retail Clerks – Community Options also owns and operates Second Impressions, a retail consignment shop on North 4th Street. The store is open to the public and offers our clients an opportunity to work in a retail setting with regularly scheduled hours.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Everyone has something to contribute
- Everyone needs meaningful relationships
- People deserve the dignity of making choices
- Life is meant to be enjoyed
- Flexible Scheduling
- Great People!
- Paid Training
- Generous Leave
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
- Active Health & Wellness Program
- Reduced Gym Memberships (Golds & Anytime Fitness)
Staff regularly scheduled for 30+ hours are eligible for:
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Health Insurance with Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Flexible Spending Account
- Group Life Insurance (plus add on)
- Short Term Disability
- Rights, MANE & Person Centered Thinking
- First Aid/CPR
- Confidentiality/HIPAA and Incident Reports
- Med Administration and Praticum (QMAP)
- Defensive Driving
- Vital Signs
- Fire Saftey – at fire department
- Personal Care & Diabetes
- Unspoken Rules of Being a Good Employee & Harassment
- Body Mechanics
- Boundaries & Values
- Infectious Diseases & Universal Precautions
- Harassment Review
- Illness & Injury Overview
- Service Plans
What Our Team Members Say
It is very gratifying watching these individuals learning new job skills and excelling to their full potential assuring quality of life is kept at the highest standard. They teach us that a disability for anyone only becomes a hindrance by our own mental thoughts or ourselves. Success is contagious because when we help them, we become successful in our own jobs and we gain a sense of fulfillment also.
~ The Job Coaches at Park Place